Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycle?

Quoting Bruno Kleinert (fuddl@debian.org):
> Hi there,
>
> I consider taking my mountainbike with me to explore the area around
> Vaumarcus a bit. Does anybody else plan to take a bicycle to DC?

At least Andreas Tille, sure.

I'd definitely recommend doing that for people who enjoy moutain
bike. I will personnally explore the same area, but mostly by running
in the (very early) mornings, but the various paths and unpaved roads
that climb up to the Jura moutain heights are certainly worth it.

There are also plans for the DayTrip that might include hiking (a very
though one) or cycling (though too!) up to the "Creux du Van".

So, definitely bring your bike, sure!