Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycle?

On 24.07.2013 10:45, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 24.07.2013, 10:32 +0200 schrieb Sorina - Gabriela
Sandu:
I was also thinking about getting a mountain bike to DebConf, it would
be great to have a tour around. However, I wouldn't go for anything
either too difficult or too dangerous :)

I'd say, just take it with you as there seem to be some people
interested in cycling!

In my case it's the same, I've got no experience on "real" mountains
with the bicycle, yet, and would like to begin carefully. But I think
Vaumarcus is a great chance to try things out! :)

BTW on a previous discussion we had some links about bike tours:

http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=46.8743&lon=6.739&zoom=13&layers=C

http://www.veloland.ch/en/cycling-in.html?phrase=Vaumarcus

and IIRC also a French site, which I didn't find anymore

ciao
	cate