Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycle?

Sorina - Gabriela Sandu dijo [Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 10:32:03AM +0200]:
> > I will take my outdoor GPS for the bicycle with me, *IF* I manage to
> > find out how to make it work with Swiss maps...
> >
> > Did anybody of the cyclists already plan a tour?
>
> I was also thinking about getting a mountain bike to DebConf, it would
> be great to have a tour around. However, I wouldn't go for anything
> either too difficult or too dangerous :)

Hi,

I had planned to go biking (Andreas Tille had kindly offered to lend
me his bike), but as I am not used to mountain biking (I am
comfortable riding on paved roads only), I was thinking on going
around Lac Neufchatel, it's a quite simple ~90Km route that you could
do in around four hours. If that sounds like too much, you could just
head South to Lausanne for about half of the distance, or just to
Yverdon-les-Bains for about one fourth, and go back by public
transport.