Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycle?

Am Mittwoch, den 24.07.2013, 10:32 +0200 schrieb Sorina - Gabriela
Sandu:
> I was also thinking about getting a mountain bike to DebConf, it would
> be great to have a tour around. However, I wouldn't go for anything
> either too difficult or too dangerous :)

I'd say, just take it with you as there seem to be some people
interested in cycling!

In my case it's the same, I've got no experience on "real" mountains
with the bicycle, yet, and would like to begin carefully. But I think
Vaumarcus is a great chance to try things out! :)