Re: [Debconf-discuss] Information about accommodation at le camp (photos and plans) ·

Hi Didier,

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> writes:
>> If to all the above if you add details like the nearest supermarket being
>> 3.7km away or that the nearest hotel is mostly unaffordable (320CHF the
>> night for a double room)
>
> That's a silly example as that's a castle, with a single double room.
>
> As for other hotels, the list we begun to build is there:
>
> 	http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/AlternativeAccomodation

Given that you think that the Chateau is a silly example, you might want
to correct the information on that wiki page (which I see that you wrote
in the first place, according to the page history), because it currently
presents it as just another (albeit very expensive) option.

The page also makes it obvious that it's the closest thing to Le Camp
and mentions that there may be a private flat, so implies that there's
more than one room, with the "etc." suggesting even more.

Cheers, Phil.