Re: [Debconf-discuss] Going by car -- anyone going with me?

On Mon, 30 May 2011 08:56:11 +0100
Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 May 2011 19:05:12 -0400, Jeremy Baron <jeremy@tuxmachine.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 06:53, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm interested in taking on anyone who lives (or can get by their own
> > > means) somewhere along a reasonable route between Mechelen and Banja
> > > Luka. That is, I'm willing to make a short detour to anywhere in
> > > Belgium, northern France, southern Netherlands, southern Germany, etc,
> > > to pick up companions, but not, say, Italy or northern Germany.
> >
> > I'm also interested in a trip like this. When do you expect to depart
> > home and arrive in Banja Luka?
>
> It might be a good idea for the road-trip folks to add a table to the
> bottom of each of these pages:
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals#Banja_Luka_by_car

Not sure what difference you saw between those two URL's Phil.... :-)

I haven't duplicated the information from the wiki used by the people
on the UK RoadTrip, just summarised the expected arrival details and
linked to the main page at
http://wiki.earth.li/DebconfTravel2011/Roadtrip

> and perhaps add a suggestion that others do the same, to this section:
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Travel-Arriving#By_car

Done.

--

Neil Williams