Re: [Debconf-discuss] Going by car -- anyone going with me?

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 01:07:53AM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> Op Sat 28 May 2011 om 12:53:46 +0200 schreef Wouter Verhelst:
[going by car]
> Sounds interesting.  When are you planning to leave & when are you planning
> to drive back?

Er, yeah, that'd be pretty important information, indeed :-)

I'm planning on going for the full two weeks, as I've done during
previous years. As to when exactly I would be leaving, I haven't decided
that yet -- so if you have some constraints, I'm sure we can accomodate.
That is, as long as you're not planning to skip debcamp entirely, or
some such.

the following formula:

pi zz a