Re: [Debconf-discuss] Going by car -- anyone going with me?

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 06:53, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in taking on anyone who lives (or can get by their own
> means) somewhere along a reasonable route between Mechelen and Banja
> Luka. That is, I'm willing to make a short detour to anywhere in
> Belgium, northern France, southern Netherlands, southern Germany, etc,
> to pick up companions, but not, say, Italy or northern Germany.

I'm also interested in a trip like this. When do you expect to depart
home and arrive in Banja Luka?

My very tentative plan is to be in Spain sometime before DebConf and
then fly to somewhere where I can get either a train (ideally with
other ppl) or join a car pool. I've (tentatively) found reasonable
flights to zurich, frankfurt, berlin, and brussels. I would likely
only be able to do the car trip on the way to DebConf. After DebConf
I'll expect to go directly to Israel for another conference.

I'm a US not EU citizen for border crossings, and I would be willing
to get an international driver's license before leaving the US so I
can share part of the driving load if you like. (again, one-way only,
see above)

-Jeremy