Re: [Debconf-discuss] Going by car -- anyone going with me?

On Sun, 29 May 2011 19:05:12 -0400, Jeremy Baron <jeremy@tuxmachine.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 06:53, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm interested in taking on anyone who lives (or can get by their own
> > means) somewhere along a reasonable route between Mechelen and Banja
> > Luka. That is, I'm willing to make a short detour to anywhere in
> > Belgium, northern France, southern Netherlands, southern Germany, etc,
> > to pick up companions, but not, say, Italy or northern Germany.
>
> I'm also interested in a trip like this. When do you expect to depart
> home and arrive in Banja Luka?

It might be a good idea for the road-trip folks to add a table to the
bottom of each of these pages:

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals

and perhaps add a suggestion that others do the same, to this section:

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Travel-Arriving#By_car

so that you can all accumulate information that others will be able to
find when they're making their own plans.

Cheers, Phil.