Re: [Debconf-discuss] 3G prepaid cards for Banja Luka region

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 11:28:10AM +0200, vedran wrote:
> BHtelecom - www.telecom.ba (GPRS/EDGE and most base stations have UMTS
> support) :
> 1MB - 0.42 KM (for period 01:00 AM - 08:00 AM) and 0.85 KM for period
> ( 08:00 AM - 01:00 AM)
> OR
> If you want only data SIM card you can get it for 15 KM, it includes
> 15 KM of credit and 1MB costs 0.15KM so in start up you get 100MB of
> data transfer. Plan is called "ULTRA INTERNET" <-- best deal for only
> data

Will it be possible to obtain such a SIM as a foreigner with only a
foreign address and a foreign credit card?

> You don't need to look for operators shop, just look for operators
> sign and most probably you will be able to recharge credit there and
> to buy new SIM card.

How big is the chance that the clerks in the operators shops will
speak sufficient English to be able to communicate?

Do Venue and/or Hotel have WLAN coverage?

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190