Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

Ana Guerrero dijo [Thu, May 05, 2011 at 06:59:46PM +0200]:
> And once you are in the city center 20 min after, what are your options? :)
>
> Out of kidding, I am asking more about how safe is sleeping in the airport,
> sleeping in the bus station or if there was some night train bus going to Bosnia
> (now I have the schedules of the buses I see there isn't any).
> If some people arrive late and have to spend the night in Zagreb, it would be
> good to know about some place to sleep better than random hotel you find.

Yup, I'll jump in here. Me and my GF are arriving to Zagreb at 21:30
on the 18th, and the bus to Banja Luka departs at 22:00 - So, clearly,
we will miss it. Are there any recommendations? We will most likely be
very tired from a long trip and more interested in a cheap+clean hotel
than anything else. How are hotel prices in Zagreb? Maybe we should
have a list of recommendations/contact data? (or, of course, if we
have The Magic Shuttle available, or anybody happens to pass through
Zagreb at that time on their long drive to DebConf, it would also be
great)

In short,

• How expensive do we expect a night in Zagreb to be?
• Any recommendations on hotels? (cheaply much preferred!)