Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 12:32 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > airports, in [0] Adnan Hodzic said (in reply to John Goerzen):
> >         We're planning to have free organized transport from Airport
> > (Zagreb, Sarajevo) to (Venue) in Banja Luka.
> >
> > Is this plan going ahead? It would certainly be very useful to know
> > about (and advertise) if so.
>
> stay tuned & expect more information RSN.

Brilliant, thanks!

--
Ian Campbell

I am currently transitioning to a new OpenPGP key, please see:
http://www.hellion.org.uk/key-transition-2011-04-27-2F6BCD59-to-79074FA8.txt

It is your concern when your neighbor's wall is on fire.
		-- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Horace)