Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 06:05:49PM +0200, Philippe Le Brouster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le jeudi 5 mai 2011 à 17:31 +0200, Ana Guerrero a écrit:
> > e.g. there is a flight from munich landing at zagreb at 22:10, too late
> > to take the bus to Banja Luka. (I am not flying from munich, it is one
> > of many possible combinations)
>
> The airport FAQ said that there is a bus to the city center after the
> arrival of all scheduled traffic landings at Zagreb airport.
>
> See the question « My flight is scheduled to arrive at 22:15. I wonder
> if I can use any public airport bus to the city center? » in the FAQ:
>     http://www.zagreb-airport.hr/en/iz_faq/

And once you are in the city center 20 min after, what are your options? :)

Out of kidding, I am asking more about how safe is sleeping in the airport,
sleeping in the bus station or if there was some night train bus going to Bosnia
(now I have the schedules of the buses I see there isn't any).
If some people arrive late and have to spend the night in Zagreb, it would be
good to know about some place to sleep better than random hotel you find.

Ana