Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 05:08:48PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Travel-Arriving
> >
> > Thanks Josip! That link has a lot of the information I was requesting.
>
> BTW as far as that last matter is concerned, can you give an example?

e.g. there is a flight from munich landing at zagreb at 22:10, too late
to take the bus to Banja Luka. (I am not flying from munich, it is one
of many possible combinations)
Also some flights depart very early from Zagreb and giev you have to depart
from Banja Luka, seems like sleeping in the airport.

I have added the link at http://debconf11.debconf.org/travel.xhtml
in the "Getting to Bosnia and Herzegovina" paragraph.
(Right now there is some mis-formatting but it is already fixed in SVN)

Ana