Re: [Debconf-discuss] If you have to get to the airport at an ungodly time... (read this)

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 11:18 AM, John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
How about getting to LGA from uptown (where Columbia is, and where my hotel [96th/Broadway] is)?

Google Maps suggests various variants on the M60 bus.  Looks reasonable -- but what do people think of that?

Yes, that's the best approach in my opinion. It's a single direct bus ride from 125th St in Harlem.

Another option if you're around Harlem is taking a black car "taxi", which could take you all the way to JFK for around $30, which is worthwhile when there's more people paying for it and late at night. However, I do not recommend this to NYC first-timers :)

--
New York: 917 715 5664
Mexico City: 55 4383 6914