Re: [Debconf-discuss] If you have to get to the airport at an ungodly time... (read this)

On 08/06/2010 11:15 AM, David Moreno wrote:
For those leaving at regular hours, I'd like to recommend a shuttle
service that leaves from midtown Manhattan: Port Authority, Penn Station
and Grand Central and runs every 20 minutes or so to La Guardia and
Kennedy Airports:

http://www.nyairportservice.com/

I take it repeatedly coming in and out New York; a single ride is $15
and it will take you all the way to your terminal and saves A LOT of stress.

How about getting to LGA from uptown (where Columbia is, and where my hotel [96th/Broadway] is)?

Google Maps suggests various variants on the M60 bus. Looks reasonable -- but what do people think of that?

-- John