Re: [Debconf-discuss] Last call for keys for keysigning in New York City, USA during DebConf10

Hi Lars,

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 10:04:19PM -0700, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> (I'm not participating in the keysigning party anyway, but I'd be happy
> to sign keys otherwise.)

I believe Aníbal's call for keys is for the informal "find people during
DebConf and confirm that they've verified their fingerprint and the overall
hash on the shared list and check ID while getting to know them" version as
well as the formal "walk down a line and perform a cultish ritual" version, so
it's worth submitting yours for inclusion to minimize the need to exchange
slips of paper. (I haven't yet but plan to submit mine soon and am not decided
on whether to participate in that cultish ritual. I *am* decided to participate
in a different cultish ritual involving playing cards and lots of collectively
acting in peculiar ways late at night.)

See you soon.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org