Re: [Debconf-discuss] Last call for keys for keysigning in New York City, USA during DebConf10

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 02:19:51PM +1000, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>[Resending as I've had problems posting this message]
>
>As part of the 11th Debian Conference in New York City, USA, there will
>be OpenPGP (pgp/gpg) keysignings. If you intend to participate in the
>DebConf10 keysignings, please send your ascii armored public key as
>explained at [0] no later than Tuesday 20th of July, 2010 at 23:59 UTC.
>
>If your mail to anibal@debian.org cannot get through, send it to anibal
>at v7w dot com but first try the debian.org email address please.
>
>More (and up-to-date) information is available at [0], so keep watching
>it.
>
>[0] http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc10/ksp-dc10.html

I've linked a number of names to corresponding mugshots (most of them
available at https://gallery.debconf.org/).

If I didn't link your name to a mugshot send me a mail message with the
mugshot web address, preferably from gallery.debconf.org.