Re: [Debconf-discuss] Last call for keys for keysigning in New York City, USA during DebConf10

On ti, 2010-07-20 at 02:21 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> indeed.  there should be no output for this one to "pass".  I'll try to
> update that page tomorrow with the expected output for the commands, if
> they're still undocumented.

Cool. I attach a script that automates the commands and provides a
little bit of helpful output. Maybe that will make it easier for others
to check their keys. (The actual checking is still entirely manual,
though. The script does not tell you.)

I hope I didn't botch anything up with this.

(I also hope that I've now verified that my new key is fine, except for
lacking an expiration date. But I hope I can fix that without generating
a new key.)