Re: [Debconf-discuss] Changing details in penta after the deadline

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 09:10:31AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Freitag, 24. April 2009, Ian Beckwith wrote:
> > Can this be altered? I hope this won't affect my sponsorship.
>
> (was already) Done. And cheers to DDship! :)

Thanks!

> > Also, I can't book my travel until I know I'm getting sponsorship,
> > but I presume you need to know how much before you consider sponsorship,
> > so what do I do, estimate?
>
> Yes, you should have done that. Now the deadline has passed :-( Which sadly
> means, "only" food and accomodation sponsorhip for you...

Argh, damn.

The registration announcement mail and debconf.org say:

: If you would like to apply for travel sponsorship, please fill in as much
: information as you can on the registration pages. Even if you have not
: arranged your travel when you apply for sponsorship, we need to know which
: days you intend to spend at the conference.
: The deadline for sponsorship applications is April 15th.

Which I took to mean I didn't need to supply all travel details
by the deadline. It might be worth clarifying this in future years.

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@debian.org - ianb@erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA