[Debconf-discuss] Update your info in penta if you asked for sponsorship

Hi!

Please, update your information in penta if you asked for sponsorship. There
is a new field where you are asked why you requested sponsorship.
This field is very important if you asked for *travel* sponsorship, in this
case, you should have got a email with the following text:

--
You are getting this semi automatic email because you have requested travel
sponsorship for Debconf 9. The sponsorship committee will meet very soon

Also, remember the amount you asked is the amount you had set in the field
"Amount I am unable to fund myself:" the day of the sponsorship deadline.
If you already arranged your travel plans and you need less money than
you initially asked, please update the amount.
--

If you did not get the email and you asked for sponsorship, please mail to
herb@debconf.org

Ana