Re: [Debconf-discuss] Update your info in penta if you asked for sponsorship

Hi Holger, Hector,

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 08:18:19PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Samstag, 25. April 2009, Hector Colina wrote:
> > I have a question... I'm asked about sponsorship but only for food and
> > room... ¿Do I need to fill it?
>
> Yes, please. Depending how long you attend this will still cost between 200
> and 500 EUR and we want to make sure we spend this money wisely for Debian.

Holger, are you sure the email has been sent to people who asked only for room
and food? I know one person who apparently has not received it. I feel that
only people with "amount I'm not unable to fund myself" > 0 have got this.

Hector, could you confirm this?

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz