[Debconf-discuss] Changing details in penta after the deadline

Hi,

I just became a DD (whoo!) and updated my 'Debian status' in penta
to reflect this, at which point the 'Category' field reset and
refused to be set back to 'Independent', I presume because the deadline
has passed.

Can this be altered? I hope this won't affect my sponsorship.

Also, I can't book my travel until I know I'm getting sponsorship,
but I presume you need to know how much before you consider sponsorship,
so what do I do, estimate?

thanks,

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@debian.org - ianb@erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA