Re: [Debconf-discuss] Renting buses madrid-caceres and madrid-caceres

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:53:14 +0200
Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:39:36PM -0400, James Vega wrote:
> > Count me in.  Would a wiki page for organizing groups of people based on
> > their arrival/departure times make sense, like was done last year?
> > Might be easier to see the overall picture there than filtering through
> > list posts.
>
> I will look at setup a wikipage when we are closer to the debconf date and
> people have more clear their travel plans. There is an option in penta to
> publish your travel plans and make then publish, please use that in the
> meanwhile so we can get an first overview of people travel's plan.

Some content from UK DD's is already here:

http://wiki.earth.li/DebconfTravel2009

There's more interest in trains from Madrid to Caceres than buses, at
least from people listed on that page so far.

--

Neil Williams