Re: [Debconf-discuss] Renting buses madrid-caceres and madrid-caceres

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 07:11:27PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Would be interesting looking at renting buses for the way from Madrid to Cáceres
> and from Cáceres to Madrid? How much people would be interested in this?

Count me in.  Would a wiki page for organizing groups of people based on
their arrival/departure times make sense, like was done last year?
Might be easier to see the overall picture there than filtering through
list posts.

--
James
GPG Key: 1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <jamessan@debian.org>