Re: [Debconf-discuss] Renting buses madrid-caceres and madrid-caceres

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:39:36PM -0400, James Vega wrote:
> Count me in.  Would a wiki page for organizing groups of people based on
> their arrival/departure times make sense, like was done last year?
> Might be easier to see the overall picture there than filtering through
> list posts.

I will look at setup a wikipage when we are closer to the debconf date and
people have more clear their travel plans. There is an option in penta to
publish your travel plans and make then publish, please use that in the
meanwhile so we can get an first overview of people travel's plan.

Ana