Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine party

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:

IIRC from what I read briefly on the schedule, the Cheese&Wine had
now been scheduled for Aug. 11th 22:00 (2nd day of Debconf).

Confirmed by schedule@debian.org. ;-)
I just added this info to the Wiki.

Please
just take care to be ready for that time. I'll try to get the needed
infrastructure, probably with help with my fellow Nicolas François,
namely Assistant CheeseMaster, ready for the time of the party.

Assistant CheeseMaster - ROFL!

I'll try to get it vaccum-sealed to get better chances to pass through
customs, just in case...:)

After the experience of Gustavo Noronha Silva I wonder whether some
wrappings might be equipped with RFID.  How else did custom find out
the cheese.  They have certainly seen my bootle of wine in the lugage
when screening it - but I doubt that it is easy to detect a cheese
amongst other stuff in a suitcase / backpack ...

See you

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de