Re: [Debconf-discuss] [tourist info] _daily_ long distance buses in north Argentina?

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 05:57:31AM -0300, Dario Rapisardi wrote:
As far I can see, regarding the cities you mentioned, so you can have
an idea of the traffic:

Thanks for this and the other precious info.

Well, Marga told me to check:

    http://www.plataforma10.com/

I did not compared with the other link, but it helped me to plan my travel.
I learned that it does not list every bus - but you probably find a local
for booking the tour in advance anyway (at least to get a start).  We
definitely should talk about this face to face at DebConf.  I had great
experiences in Iguazu:

    http://andreas-tille.eu/argentinien/iguazu/index.html

Busses are like that:

    http://andreas-tille.eu/argentinien/buenos_aires/tn/p5120060.jpg.index.html

so Noel and me were kind relaxed after coming back from the 16 hour ride
from Iguazu back to Buenos Aires.  We would love to give a detailed report
of this great experience and are perfectly able to give probably valuable
tips about what to do there (and what to avoid).

Looking forward to offer you a beer in MDQ :)

OK, hmmm beer.  I'd prefer wine or the really good Argentinian coffee - but
I guess we will arange a good deal. ;-)  Just lets meet and talk!  We arrive
tomorrow night.

See you

        Andreas.

--