Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine party

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 02:18 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> After the experience of Gustavo Noronha Silva I wonder whether some
> wrappings might be equipped with RFID.  How else did custom find out

Nah, the cheese I brought was actually bought in a public market, and
the wrappings were ad-hoc at best. They found it because of its format
is my guess. Actually, if the cheese was wrapped in some kind of highly
technological wrapping which also had sanitary information, it seemed to
me like they would have allowed it in, since they did allow some candies
I brough.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>