Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine party

Quoting Ana Guerrero (ana@debian.org):

> Hi!
>

> Since our cheese-master's connectivity is limited lately, I have just created

Gracias, Ana. You did very well. I'm not very good at organizing stuff
through a wiki page but it seems to often help out people to get
organized, so let's do it this way....

In short, the point is: bring cheese and wine (or similar liquid
containing various amounts of ethanol) and share.

I imagine this may be tricky for many people and even passing through
customs safely might be hazardous, but just try.....this is exactly
what I'll do.

> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/CheeseWineBoF
>
> For the rest of the details about the party, ask bubulle! :D

 IIRC from what I read briefly on the schedule, the Cheese&Wine had
 now been scheduled for Aug. 11th 22:00 (2nd day of Debconf). Please
just take care to be ready for that time. I'll try to get the needed
infrastructure, probably with help with my fellow Nicolas François,
namely Assistant CheeseMaster, ready for the time of the party.

FWIW, I'll have at least some Cantal cheese as well as 2 bottles of
Cahors wine, at least....both direct from the place I'm currently
enjoying great holidays (with the invaluable help of the local
McDonalds restaurant for network connectivity).

I'll try to get it vaccum-sealed to get better chances to pass through
customs, just in case...:)