Re: [Debconf-discuss] From EZE to MDQ via BA

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Ana Guerrero wrote:

Of course, it is possible drivers of illegal taxis approach to you, do not get
this "taxis" (unless you really want to ;))

To be very explicit about this: Do NOT take an inofficial taxi.  They charged
Gerfried Fuchs today 250 (compared to 100 from Ana).  They even warn you at the
airport with some handouts.  So in case you feel unable to find an official
taxi - try the bus.  (This is probably true in any country.  I had the same
experience once in Beijing where I payed 4 times the price of an official
taxi.  Problem: The "manager" of the inofficial once looked *very* official.)
So make sure you find an official taxi or take the bus.

See you

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de