Re: [Debconf-discuss] [tourist info] _daily_ long distance buses in north Argentina?

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 04:37:11AM -0300, Dario Rapisardi wrote:
> The Retiro Station website might be helpful:

Thanks, this is indeed helpful!

However, using that site only it is quite difficult to get an overall
view of one can expect. I mean, in the experience of people living there
and/or which have traveled there in the past, can one expect to just
drop by in a city and find a bus every day to go elsewhere?

In the meantime I'll start clicking desperately an all company names on
that web site :)

Thanks a lot!

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the