[Debconf-discuss] Working Artwork for Debian 'Lenny' in DebCamp

I'm in the DebCamp working in proposals for Artwork of the Lenny.
I made a specifies page at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkLenny
For people interested in participating, with commentaries or suggestions.

Initially already we have proposals of Background;
The one that more I liked was numbers it 10, that the set of subject
to be to call " Moreblue2Red".
http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debian/lenny/background/

People interested in participating, look for to me.
I'm keeping contact with 'stratus' (Devel Debian-Desktop) and si0ux
(André, original creator of the Moreblue theme).

--
.ValessioBrito - http://valessiobrito.info