Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf6 - Trip after DebConf

also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2006.02.16.0345 +0100]:
> >   http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Travel
>
> Please don't fill that page. I promise that by the week's end I'll
> have you a information page on other attendee's
> arrivals/departures in your Comas page. Lets keep the information
> in one place!

I didn't think departure dates *after* a trip following Debconf6 and
individual preferences as to what to see and where to travel were to
be stored in a *conference* management system.

But whatever you wish.

invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

it's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry.