[Debconf-discuss] DebConf6 - Trip after DebConf

Hi

As I already wrote in
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20060106.195759.eb272555.en.html
we plan to have a trip *after* Debconf. Long way to Mexico, so we should
use that and see more from the country.

The wiki page behind http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Trip contains a
table where you can add yourself, if you want to participate and also a
few informations about probable places we can visit.

The first thing to decide is the duration of the trip, the exact details
where we go can be decided later. But it helps to know the length of it
if you want to buy a flight ticket. :)

I propose 7 days for it. If you really want more please burn me now. :)

Gabriela, (Gunnar.wife() ), kindly agreed to help us with the organization
stuff, like finding interesting places, ways how to get there and,
sometimes also nice, places to sleep.
Discussion should happen on the debconf-discuss list, the wiki page
should get updated based on that, whenever it is important.

So, if you havent entered your data into the table: Do it now. Or if you
know something that should not be missed - speak up. Whatever. *Now* is
the time.

--
bye Joerg
A.D. 1492: