Re: some questions

Fabian Fagerholm wrote:

Linux-Aktivaattori is the local legal body for DebConf5. We can probably
figure things out when you get here, but no promises: I don't know
exactly what your company requires. You can also get an official
invitation to aid in your visa application -- and that may be useful for
your company/business trip certificate as well.
See http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/visa and please note that it
can take time for the paperwork to get done.

OK, I already received an invitation. The business trip certificate is not a necessary thing for me, but the only things I need is:

- The correct name of Linux-Aktivaattori organization
- Someone who can stamp my certificate and sign it out when I arrive (again, Linux-Aktivaattori props should be on the stamp)

Thats all.

P.S.: what happened with linux-aktivaattori.org site? I can't access web site and send e-mail, it bounces back with "too many hops" error?