last two visa questions

Could somebody help me with correctly answering on the following question:

1. Who is paying for your costs of travelling and for your costs of living during your stay?

The two appropriate answers:

- Myself
- Host company (state who and how and present corresponding document)

I think that I should mark both options since I pay travelling and food costs myself, but plan to live in HUT in my sleeping bag, but how can I correctly write it in the application? I should present "corresponding document", imho, the invitation I received should be enought, but what to answer on "state who and how"?

And also I need to answer on the following:

2. Name of host company in the Schengen States and contact person in host company. If not applicable, give name or hotel or temporary address in the Scengen States, the fields I should fill out are "Name", "Telephone and telefax", "Full address", "E-mail address".

I think that the "host company" should be Linux-Aktivaattori and I just need to fill out the correct details, but I can't find the correct ones, it seems that linux-aktivaattori.org web site is down.

Those are the last two questions I don't know the correct answer two, so I won't bother you again. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Anton Martchukov