Re: some questions

* Fabian Fagerholm (fabbe@paniq.net) [050524 20:35]:
> On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 10:08 +0400, Anton Martchukov wrote:
> > 1. What is a deadline for arrival/departure? Will I miss something if I
> > arrive 10th and departure 17th, or is it better to come 9th and
> > departure 18th? I'm going to obtain a visa next Monday, so I need to
> > determine an exact shedule.
>
> If you arrive on the 10th then you will miss Debian Day which will be
> the kick-off event just before the conference.

i think debian day will be the most boring day for debian
developers and knowledgabel users, because ONLY information is
presented that they went through years ago and over and over for
many times and should be able to give the talks themselfs.
Anton is not the target audience for debian day and i would not
urge him to change his travel plans for it