some questions

Hello All,

I have some questions before I go to obtain a visa and buy tickets:

1. What is a deadline for arrival/departure? Will I miss something if I arrive 10th and departure 17th, or is it better to come 9th and departure 18th? I'm going to obtain a visa next Monday, so I need to determine an exact shedule.

2. Will it be possible to sign out a business trip when I arrive? If it possible, my company going to cover way and visa charges for me, but we need the properties of juridical person who can stamp my business trip certificate. Is it possible to do?

Thank you!

Regards,
Anton Martchukov