Re: some questions

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 10:08 +0400, Anton Martchukov wrote:
> 1. What is a deadline for arrival/departure? Will I miss something if I
> arrive 10th and departure 17th, or is it better to come 9th and
> departure 18th? I'm going to obtain a visa next Monday, so I need to
> determine an exact shedule.

If you arrive on the 10th then you will miss Debian Day which will be
the kick-off event just before the conference.

> 2. Will it be possible to sign out a business trip when I arrive? If it
> possible, my company going to cover way and visa charges for me, but we
> need the properties of juridical person who can stamp my business trip
> certificate. Is it possible to do?

Linux-Aktivaattori is the local legal body for DebConf5. We can probably
figure things out when you get here, but no promises: I don't know
exactly what your company requires. You can also get an official
invitation to aid in your visa application -- and that may be useful for
your company/business trip certificate as well.

See http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/visa and please note that it
can take time for the paperwork to get done.

Good luck!

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>