Re: Road-Trip Ireland <-> Finland (Was: Re: Road Trip from Germany et al)

> Anyhow, depeding on workload i'll be heading of thursday July 7th or
> friday July 8th to make the night ferry to the UK, meaning I should be
> in Holland mid day after that. Hannover would be friday or saturday
> evening then (+/- Murphy's Law)

I will be in London on July 8th. I have tickets (EasyJet 3445
London->Tallin on July 10) but I would really like to travel by road and
join you in England.
What are you planning for returning? I have to be in Rome on July 18th
to take returning flight to Argentina :).

Regards,

	Sebastián.