Clarification of lodging request, please

Hello all,

I am sorry if this is obvious to everyone else, but I seem to be having
a parse error WRT the accomodation item in the debconf registration.

I have chosen 'Lodging at HUT, with my BF/GF ...'

What I mean is 'I would like to lodge at HUT, and I will be bringing my
GF, so we will be 2 people who need lodging.'  But I realize I can also
read this as 'I am lodging with my GF, who already has a room at HUT, so
we do not need to be counted as people who need lodging.'

I hope I have not seriously messed up, and hopefully my first
interpretation of this was the correct one.

Thanks all,
|  Stephen Gran                  | What we need is either less corruption, |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | or more chance to participate in it.    |