Re: 802.1x woes

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 03:35:12PM +0300, Riku Voipio wrote:
> 1) wires

Works, but it's rather unpractical at times. (Probably the best solution all
in all, though.)

> 2) unencrypted wlan network "Aalto" [1] at CSD. The username/password
>    combination at their captive portal is the same as used on
>    debconf 802.1x network

Yeah, if you are at CSD, of course. Doesn't work anywhere else...

> 3) fix wlan drivers...

Yeah, sure, I'll just fix the 20-or-so different drivers that don't work. No
problem :-)

> 4) commercial wlan at Radisson SAS hotel

Same as 2.

> 5) Use your time talking to people instead of ircing with them :P

I'll be uploading my packages over the phone any day ;-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/