Re: volleyball

Quoting martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net):
> also sprach Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@inittab.org> [2005.07.08.1607 +0200]:
> > There's one. And 3 frisbees. There's only lack of players...too
> > many computer addicts.. go figure!
>
> I'll be there tomorrow. :)
> Is there a sports shop or gas station where we could inflate a ball?

So do I (coming and interested in VB)

My VB practice is quite old now, though I've played quite good level
here (french "Nationale 3"), but this was mor ethan 10 years ago and
shoulder injuries prevented me to play during these years (attack hits
nearly forbidden). Good occasion to see if I still have some skills
actually and it's a long time sincce I dream to play with
Andreas..:-). We forgot to do so in brazil....