Re: DebConf twice a year was: DebConf-7 ;)

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.06.2005, 06:29 +1000 schrieb Anand Kumria:
> It is probably time to promote the Debian mini-conf up to being a 'full
> debconf', why not rename Debian mini-conf to Debian Sud.

> Objections?

Not an objection, but a concern: It is probably not what we want if then
lots of those from "near" australia (let's say, East Asia or India)
would say "hmm, I only go to Debian Sud, two conferences is too much/too
expensive, so I choose the closer one", and those from near wherever
DebConf is held think the same, only the other way, and we get a "Debian
Conference Schism".

But then, this might just not happen.

Joachim

--