Re: DebConf-7 ;)

> > Cons:
> > * Travelling here might be expensive for those who live on the other side
> >   of the world. (Almost the same price as Brazil, I'd guess).
>
> There will always be people who live "on the other side of the world",
> and travel will always be expensive for those. As long as debconf is
> never in the same geographical area for two consecutive years, this is
> not a problem.

I have been evaluating the feasibility of having debconf in
Japan, but I would need some input;
how many people are prepared to pay full for the trip to Japan?

To sponsor everybody coming from the other continents to come to Japan
will cost a significant amount of money; and I don't want a debconf
that only a few people come.

regards,
	junichi
--
Junichi Uekawa, Debian Developer   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/
183A 70FC 4732 1B87 57A5  CE82 D837 7D4E E81E 55C1