Re: What do you look for in your accomodation? a survey

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 10:24:49AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:

> > > Everyone at Lars'!!
> >
> > How many extra beds are there in the neighbourhood (like at Lars)?
> >
> > To all people who live in the area: Wouldn't it be fun to have some Debian
> > geeks around and still sleep in your own bed?
>
> The goal is to have a community meeting. if people keep wandering
> off, it is not the same thing. so *our* effords are to keep
> people at the site and together, not to distribute them over
> helsinki or in hotels. I regard that as counter-productive for
> the community site of things.

Sorry, that is not what I meant. My proposal was only some brainstorming
and only meant for people who don't want to come to Debconf if unless they
can sleep in a bed. It was not my intention to provide everyone with a bed
or to distribute attendees over Helsinki.

Cheers

Luk