Re: Accommodation?

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 18:50 +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> we have rented a complete brand new dorm with space for 200
> people. we only have a limited number of beds (60+) and little
> furniture and we dont have room-service like we had in brazil. so
> you would need to either
> - book a room in a hotel or hostel
> - give a reason why you need a bed
> - sleep on your own air mattrass or similar depending on your preferences.

This sounds like there will certainly need to be some of us arranging
accommodation outside HUT.  Does anyone from the Debconf team have any
reviews / recommendations ?

Unfortunately it seems that travel agents half a world away don't always
consider important things like internet access in their descriptions of
accommodation.  It would be really good to know what there is available
within short walking distance of the general conference venue.

Thanks,
					Andrew.

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
         You can always tell luck from ability by its duration.