Re: What do you look for in your accomodation? a survey

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 10:24:49AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Enrico Zini wrote:

> > > Darn, now I'm going to regret living near enough that I will be sleeping
> > > in my own bed every night.
> >
> > Everyone at Lars'!!
>
> How many extra beds are there in the neighbourhood (like at Lars)?
>
> To all people who live in the area: Wouldn't it be fun to have some Debian
> geeks around and still sleep in your own bed?

The goal is to have a community meeting. if people keep wandering
off, it is not the same thing. so *our* effords are to keep
people at the site and together, not to distribute them over
helsinki or in hotels. I regard that as counter-productive for
the community site of things.