Re: My Pioneer DVR-218L i think is behaving like the "LG GH20NS10 might hang at the end of DVD-R[W] DAO recording..."

Lucas Levrel wrote:
Le 19 octobre 2009, Joerg Schilling a écrit :

Due to the well known bugs in "cdrkit" aka. "wodim", k3b prefers the original
software before the broken fork.

But beware that some distributions (e.g. openSUSE 10.3) have a symlink /usr/bin/cdrecord -> wodim. So depending on PATH & installation details of genuine cdrecord, the latter may be unnoticed.

Calling wodim "cdrecord" is not unlike ordering Coke® and getting Pepsi® instead. It isn't about quality it's about the intent to deceive the user. If people wanted wodim they would ask for it by name. It's as fake as those "Pitsberg Stealers" (that's the way they spell it) sweatshirts you see at roadside stands near football games.

If available, one should have a look to k3b logs I guess...

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 Unintended results are the well-earned reward for incompetence.